These terms and conditions exist to protect the intergrity of the program. If you are found to be cheating us, or breaking any of the following terms, you will be terminated from the program WITHOUT NOTICE!
1. Only one account is allowed per person, company or organization.
2. ExitForCash.Com is operated by Waveflow Inc., located in Ontario, Canada.
3. We will pay .3 cents ($.003) for each unique exposure of our exit console. We define a unique hit as a unique IP number into our system. We reset our unique IP pool every 24 hours.
4. The ExitForCash.Com console must open ON TOP your page, and no other consoles or browsers can open at the same time. The exit console must open in a FULL browser window, it must be scollable, closeable, and contain all the standard buttons. You may not open a console on top of our page once our console is opened. You cannot launch our console from within another console. That is, our exit console cannot be within your entry or exit console. You can only use one of our programs (either standard exits or DHTML exits) on each of your pages. You cannot open multiple instances of our console on the same page.
5. You cannot warn your surfers of an existance of an exit console on your page. The exit console cannot be generated from pages spawned by a virus, trojan, or any unwanted or malicious software. Your page cannot be part of a "paid to surf", "pay to view", "pay to click", or similar scheme.
6. Payments are sent each month for the accumulated clicks from the preceeding month. You will only be sent a check if your account balance is at least $50.00. Payment will be carried over from month to month until your account has accrued at least $50.00. Payments are sent by the 10th of the following month. (Example: payments for August traffic are sent by September 10th).
7. You must be of legal age to promote ExitForCash.Com.
8. All console exposures you send to us must come from a webpage. We DO NOT allow newsgroup, email, chatroom, or instant messaging spamming. You cannot send hits from a non-adult free host (eg. Geocities, Tripod, Angelfire). All websites must be in the English language. All websites must be "straight" sex oriented; no gay websites.
9. We do not support any website engaged in, promoting, linking to, or having apparent links to the following; child pornography, beastiality, underage sex, rape, incest, password trading, warez, or hacking sites, or any site engaged in illegal activity (including copyright infrigement) and therefore will terminate without pay any webmasters operating those sites.
10. We do not pay for hits from "circle jerk" sites. (ie organized, scripted, multiple console sites). If you're not sure about your site, ask first!.
11. We reserve the right to cancel this program at any time, without prior notification. In such cases you will be notified immediately and paid for ALL accumulated clicks.
12. We reserve the right to change the payout rate.
13. All funds are paid by check in U.S. funds drawn on a Canadian bank.
14. We reserve the right to cancel any account at any time with full payment.
15. You must provide us with your correct legal name, address and contact information, as this agreement is a legally binding contract between you and Waveflow Inc. Failure to provide correct information will lead to termination and non-payment.
16. ExitForCash accepts all traffic to our program, regardless of country of origin. But, we do ask that webmasters maintain a reasonable balance of traffic from all parts of the world. We reserve the right to exclude paying for certain countries or regions of the world. It is the webmaster's responsibility to ensure traffic is geographically diverse. We do not pay for traffic from China or Japan.
17. We do not allow webmasters from any of the following countries to advertise; any part of the former Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, Pakistan, Cyprus, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Malaysia, Vietnam, Korea, Hungary, Thailand, China, Bulgaria, Taiwan, Turkey, Iraq, Iran or Afghanistan.
18. Canadian webmasters and companies should read our GST/HST policy.
19. In an effort to respond to privacy concerns, the Canadian federal government enacted the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ("PIPEDA"). The purpose of PIPEDA, in general terms, is to regulate the private sector's collection, use, and disclosure of personal information. As of January 1, 2004, PIPEDA will apply to WAVEFLOW INC. which operates exitforcash.com, who must adhere to PIPEDA's principles regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
In order to be compliant with PIPEDA, WAVEFLOW INC. we would ask that you read and carefully consider the following.
Protection of Personal Information Agreement
As a result of your participation in one program, WAVEFLOW INC. may have collected some or all of the following personal information from you:
- your name and address;
- e-mail address and web address;
- financial transaction information;
- the traffic demographics of your website.
The personal information identified above may be used by WAVEFLOW INC. to perform services as may be requested by you, and to provide more information regarding the services of WAVEFLOW INC. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties such as financial institutions or a financial intermediary. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted by law to do so. By providing your information to us, you have consented to these uses and disclosures. If you have any questions regarding this notification, please contact WAVEFLOW INC.- PRIVACY OFFICER by email at privacy@(no spam)waveflowinc.com.
Any questions regarding these terms and conditions, or any linking arrangements should be sent to: info@(no spam)exitforcash.com